Heartworks Data Protection
Heartworks Ltd values all our customers and when they entrust us with data we do everything in our power to see that it is not misused or stolen.
The DATA we hold on our customers is limited to:-
Business / Trading Name.
Human Contact Name.
We do NOT hold or retain any customer bank account or credit card information.
Please read our Data Protection Policies below…
1 WHY WE NEED YOUR DATA.
0. We use your data (Name of business, address and contact details) for two purposes:-
0. To fulfil orders placed by you.
0. To occasionally inform you about offers or new products.
0. We will NEVER share your data or sell your data to any third party.
0. When you place an order on our website we will ask you to agree to allow us to hold data for these purposes.
2 YOUR RIGHTS.
At any time you will have the right to ask us what data we hold concerning you. You also have the right to ask us to permanently delete your data. Both requests must be made in writing to Heartworks Ltd. B11, Inspire Business Centre, Dundonald, Belfast. BT16 1QT
3 PROTECTING YOUR DATA.
Your data will be stored in a computer. This device will be password protected and safely stored in a secure location, in a business park with 24 hour manned security, CCTV surveillance and behind locked shuttered doors.
We will NOT hold your data on mobile devices.
If you are concerned about data protection please ring 07802466302 and speak to Bob.